Exposure For Your Brand
About Leaders is always interested in original, never-before-published articles on all facets of leadership.
Writing an article for the About Leaders community gets your expertise in front of hundreds of thousands of leaders from around the globe. As a result, our blog contributors enjoy enormous exposure.
It's free to contribute a qualifying article. You may include one promotional Dofollow link and your social media links in your author bio. We do not accept Sponsored links in article content.
Our goal is to publish well-researched and well-written articles with unique information that answers questions leaders are actually typing into search engines.
Your Part in Achieving This Goal Is:
1. Research your topic
- Fine-tune the question or “How-To” that your article will answer.
- Utilize the article resource links at the bottom of this page.
- Contributors are encouraged to contact About Leaders Support to pitch article ideas and keywords.
2. Use a keyword research tool
- Find the most searched for keywords that fit your article title and topic.
- How many monthly searches are there for your article/title keywords?
- Tweak your title keywords to reach 1000+ monthly searches.
3. Google your proposed article title
- Now that you’ve seen the competition, what will it take to ensure your article ranks #1, so leaders will find and read it?
- How many words are in each of the top 4 articles? Use this word count checker
- How many words will your article need to beat the competition?
4. Create a visually stunning article
- Use engaging visuals to create an article that is visually appealing and augments the information you are presenting.
- Visuals make a huge difference in search results ranking. What visuals are needed for your article to stand out and rank high in SERP? Click these links for more information.
Make sure your article has:
- 1500 words minimum—According to a 2021 HubSpot study, the ideal blog post length for SEO should be 2,100-2,400 words.
- Unique, original, helpful, and valuable information
- Short informative paragraphs
- Never been previously published
- Subheadings with 1-4 words – two+ subheads should contain article keywords.
- Several visual elements that enhance reader scanning
Submitting Your Article
After finishing your article, submit it using our Article Submission Form.
IMPORTANT: Articles will only be accepted via our Article Submission Form.
Your submission must include:
- Article in .doc or .docx format
- Author’s bio
- Authors’ head shot photo
- Author’s social media URLs
Maximize Your Article's Exposure
Here are FREE resources to use for; article research, winning Google snippets, selecting keywords, adding image elements, and earning page one search ranking.
- How to Write a Perfect Blog Post in One Hour
- Using Answer Targets to Win Featured Snippets
- How to Write a Blog Post That Gets MASSIVE Traffic
- How to Write Blog Posts No One Can Compete with
- 11 Blog Post Title Ideas for Massive Traffic
- Ubersuggest Keyword Search Tool
- Free Images
Article Review and Publication
We evaluate article content and visuals during the article review process, verify social media account(s), assess spelling and grammar, and check for plagiarism to confirm the article has never been published.
Your article will be scheduled for the final edit, on-page SEO, and publication when the initial review checks out. If the article fails to meet the criteria listed in these instructions, you will be notified that it needs additional work and re-submission.
Link to Your Website or Product
Guest Contributors may add a Dofollow and social media links in the Author Bio that’s published with their article for additional exposure. After the new, original article is published on About Leaders, contributors may publish the article on other sites as well.
Many of our contributors put links to their articles published on About Leaders on their CVs and resumes to showcase their experience, initiative, and insight.
Build Your Brand
Contributors to About Leaders gain exposure to:
- A possible audience for their products and services via their author bio
- Employers, employees and peers
- Head Hunters looking for their expertise
- Companies with job opportunities
It’s Easy to Get Started
- Read some of our Latest Articles for examples
- Review our Blog Guidelines
- Contact About Leaders Support to pitch article ideas and
- Submit your article through the Article Submission Form.
Thanks for making a difference!