Sponsored Article Guidelines
The following is required of sponsored articles submitted to AboutLeaders:
- Related to topics surrounding leaders and leadership, including but not limited to: leadership skills, communication, coaching, motivation, teamwork, conflict resolution, and goal-setting.
- Maximum of 2 external links relevant to the product/service being promoted
- When referencing studies and statistics, sources must be cited
- Minimum of 500 words
- Article must be proofread and edited for clarity, grammar, and spelling
Article Formatting and Style
- Must have short paragraphs with relevant subheadings
- Must be clear of technical jargon. Simple sentences are encouraged to sound personal and relatable
- Be accessible and enticing to people of all reading levels
- Avoid sounding like a sales pitch
- Please include an official, high-quality image related to the service/product being discussed. Please ensure the image is available for public domain use. If you cannot provide an official branded image, please provide one from pixabay.com or pexels.com that is related to the content of the article being discussed.
- Please include a 310px X 95px call to action button for the article.
About Leaders reserves the right to reject articles that do not meet these guidelines.
Pricing and Promotion of the Article
A flat fee of $300 will cover:
- The article, and a CTA on the website’s sidebar, to be online for 3 months
- The article to be shared via Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn once a month for 3 months
- The article to be promoted in an e-mail broadcast to blog subscribers the same week it is published
Negotiation is available for paid ad campaigns on Facebook and/or Twitter for a larger reach and extended time of promotion at additional fees.
If you would like to contribute sponsored posts to AboutLeaders, please fill out the form below: